A video by Kansas-based engineer Casey Jones reportedly shows chunks of the old Washington Bridge still in the Seekonk River.
(WJAR) — The deck and beams that once made up the westbound of Washington Bridge are gone, and this week, demolition work moved onto the next phase: getting the base out of the water. According ...
"With this signing, the full funding for the new Washington Bridge has been assured," Gov. Dan McKee said, and he thanked the ...
Demolition work on the Washington Bridge continues Monday morning with RIDOT crews focusing on the bridge pier.
EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — The demolition of the Washington Bridge has entered the next phase in the project. Gov. Dan McKee announced that the superstructure demolition was completed last week.
The state of Rhode Island [today] signed the federal grant agreement... to build the Washington Bridge,” said McKee. “We are ...
All 592 of the George Washington Bridge's original suspender ropes have been replaced, the Port Authority announced Thursday. This is a major milestone in a $2 billion project to restore the ...
The three grants awarded by President Joe Biden's administration are slated to provide $221 million for the Washington Bridge and $251 million for the replacement of 15 bridges along the ...
A $2 billion project to restore the 94-year-old George Washington Bridge reached a major milestone on Thursday as the last of 592 vertical steel suspension ropes connecting the main cables to the ...
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — After weeks of uncertainty over federal funding for the Washington Bridge project, Gov. Dan McKee announced Thursday that Rhode Island will be getting that much-needed ...
The $2 billion project to restore and rehabilitate the George Washington Bridge hit a historic milestone when the last of 592 metal suspender ropes between the bridge main cables and roadway was ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results